You can buy goods in the online shop www.tavokvapas.lt by paying:
- Cash on collection on site.
- Using Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, Citadele and Šiaulių bankas e-banking services. Payments are available in euro. Payments are processed using the MakeCommerce.lt payment platform.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
Delivery methods, terms and prices:
-Lithuanian Post – priority, registered mail – 3-5 working days (3.00€);
-Omniva post office- within 1-5 working days (3.00€);
-LP Express post office – within 1-5 working days (3.00€).
-Collection of goods in Vilnius (Naujoj Vilnioj) by prior arrangement.
We aim to deliver all goods within 1 – 3 working days. In exceptional cases (e.g. before long holidays such as Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter), the booking period may be extended by an additional 1-10 working days.
If the Customer fails to collect the goods in time and they are returned to the Seller, the Customer shall be liable for the delivery costs.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN OF GOODS
- The customer shall be given the opportunity to replace the goods handed over to him with an equivalent product if the goods are defective. The Customer may exercise this right within 14 days from the moment of delivery of the goods.
- The Buyer’s claim for the replacement of the goods purchased with similar goods or for a refund for the reasons set out in paragraph 14 of these Rules shall NOT be valid for the purchase of such goods (<…> If you don’t like the shape, size, colour, model or completeness of the goods you bought<…>) is not satisfied by the purchase of such goods: <…> perfumery, cosmetic and toilet preparations (Combined Nomenclature codes 33.03 to 33.07) <…> (Consumer Rights Centre, active link: https://www.vartotojucentras.lt/istatymas.php?id=1038
- Replacement and return of goods is only possible if the goods being replaced or returned meet the following requirements:
(a) have not been used by the buyer;
(b) have not been damaged by the buyer;
(c) the preservation of the consumer characteristics of the goods;
(d) the original packaging of the goods is intact;
(e) has not lost its marketable appearance.
- We have the right not to accept returned goods if you do not comply with 3. the return procedure set out in point 4.1.
- In the event of a return of the wrong item and/or a faulty item, we undertake to take back such items and replace them with similar, suitable items.
- In the event that we do not have the goods suitable for replacement, you will receive a refund of the amount paid, excluding the delivery charge.
- You will be refunded for the faulty product within 14 (fourteen) days of submitting the refund request and returning the product to us. If the goods are not returned to us, the 14 (fourteen) day time limit starts from the actual date of return. The money is refunded to the payer’s bank account unless we agree otherwise.
- Before returning the product, you must inform us by email. firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 674 74845 and we will provide you with the address to which you should return the product and discuss all the conditions.
- The buyer is responsible for all costs related to the return of the goods.
- Refunds are not available if the returned item is missing its original packaging, components (not complete), mechanically damaged or otherwise damaged.
- The trader is unilaterally entitled to deduct the amount of the additional discount granted (e.g. “free” shipping costs) from the refund amount.
- The return of the product is subject to the fulfilment of all the terms and conditions set out above.
- The seller is responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit, and the consumer becomes responsible for the goods from the moment of receipt.